One of the hottest trends going up in the market are of selfie sticks
People are going literally CRAZY over selfie sticks ,Every minute you see one of your friend Taking selfies with the help of selfie sticks.Today this is my first post and I hope I will not screw up..
Well ,anyways today I am going to dicuss about selfie sticks ...
A selfie stick is basically a device with a stick that holds your phone up to 3 feet .It has bluetooth which connects with your smartphone.It has a button on the bottom grip of the stick or has a seperate remote control.It has either a micro usb 2.0 charging point or uses button cells as a power source .It is not much expensive buthigher quality selfie sticks can be well above 25$.
Well selfie sticks or Monopods are often termed as the most controversial gift of 2014 From ebay to amazon to Alibaba,you can find selfie sticks everywhere. In India, they are available as cheap as Rs220.
What the HECK!!!! As cheap as 3.5$
People are going literally CRAZY over selfie sticks ,Every minute you see one of your friend Taking selfies with the help of selfie sticks.Today this is my first post and I hope I will not screw up..
Well ,anyways today I am going to dicuss about selfie sticks ...
A selfie stick is basically a device with a stick that holds your phone up to 3 feet .It has bluetooth which connects with your smartphone.It has a button on the bottom grip of the stick or has a seperate remote control.It has either a micro usb 2.0 charging point or uses button cells as a power source .It is not much expensive buthigher quality selfie sticks can be well above 25$.
Well selfie sticks or Monopods are often termed as the most controversial gift of 2014 From ebay to amazon to Alibaba,you can find selfie sticks everywhere. In India, they are available as cheap as Rs220.
What the HECK!!!! As cheap as 3.5$
![]() |
| I found it on Amazon .in. You can convert it into $ according to the current rate on google. |
The other day ,My uncle bought me a selfie stick.It was from a company called zoook .
But nothing can have only advantages,For a fact, The worlds largest amusement park corporation Six flags, Banned selfie sticks!!They are not the first one to do it.Disney Has also banned the usage of Selfie sticks at all disneylands around the WoRlD!!They say Monopods or similar gadets are prohibted because if used during rides selfie sticks can slip out of their hand and damage their phones or hit another passenger or even can derail the ride!!!! God knows their erratic decision!
Now Time for the G-force review:-
Availabilty:*****
Durability:***
Handling:***and a half*
Transporation:****and a half*
Price:**
Total:3.75*'s
In the nutshell,Selfie sticks are one of the latest fun novelties available in the market.They are just like a one off and will settle down in the market.It allows more people to get in a groupfie.My advice is to buy it as a gift for someone .This is something I will personally recommend not for everyday use .The rest is in your hands!Thank U!!!
This was my first blog and I hope you liked it.
Thank U for taking your time!
For any advice or help you can whatsapp me on
+91 99149-13149.


No comments:
Post a Comment